Lake Swim Requirements
1. All Swimmers, adult or child, must have their own boater for the entire swim.
2. All boaters for the adult swim must be 13 years of age or older.
3. All boaters for the kid’s swim must be 18 years of age or older, or be lifeguard certified.
4. If you do not have a boater, please ask around, check the boater volunteer sheet at the lake, or contact Triciasiegel31@gmail.com.
5. All swimmers 13 and under must pass a swim test to the buoy.
- Kids who take morning swim lessons will take the buoy test in class. If your child misses the buoy swim or is not in morning lessons, they must attend a testing time. Please ask your child if they have passed the test.
- To sign up for the buoy swim, please email Katherine firstname.lastname@example.org. Swim test times outside of morning lessons are as follows:
- Saturday July 27th, 9:30am
- Monday July 29th, 5:00pm
- Thursday August 1st, 5:00pm