ENTER: Email entry to Jenn Bozan firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug 29
BRING: Crock-Pot to the clubhouse by 4:30pm on Aug 30
LABEL: Back of your Crock-Pot with the chef’s name and some details: meat/meatless/vegetarian/mild/spicy-as-all-get-out
EARN: Bragging rights for the entire year
Please use a Crock-Pot liner. If you need one, there will be liners available in the clubhouse kitchen on Wednesday, Aug 28.
Last year we had over 20 entries. Let’s see if we can top that!
Just send email to email@example.com to enter.
Lake Swim Requirements
1. All Swimmers, adult or child, must have their own boater for the entire swim.
2. All boaters for the adult swim must be 13 years of age or older.
3. All boaters for the kid’s swim must be 18 years of age or older, or be lifeguard certified.
4. If you do not have a boater, please ask around, check the boater volunteer sheet at the lake, or contact Triciasiegel31@gmail.com.
5. All swimmers 13 and under must pass a swim test to the buoy.
- Kids who take morning swim lessons will take the buoy test in class. If your child misses the buoy swim or is not in morning lessons, they must attend a testing time. Please ask your child if they have passed the test.
- To sign up for the buoy swim, please email Katherine firstname.lastname@example.org. Swim test times outside of morning lessons are as follows:
- Saturday July 27th, 9:30am
- Monday July 29th, 5:00pm
- Thursday August 1st, 5:00pm