Cupsaw Lake Beach Club Executive Board is now accepting nominations for 2021 for the following positions:
- Vice President
- Corresponding Secretary
- Recording Secretary
Email your nomination to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations will be accepted through December 11, 2020.
The Executive Board position vote will occur online on December 12.
Open Beach Club Executive Board Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage volunteers for Fab Fridays as well as oversee all summer jobs.
- Manage coordinators and chairs by overseeing roles and responsibilities for both adult and child events
- Manage the end of summer events including getting DJ and cake for the award ceremony
- Work with the summer program director, head guard, and the chairperson of Cupsaw Weekend to ensure schedules, volunteers, and supplies are in order prior to and during Cupsaw Weekend.
- In the event of the absence of the President, the Vice-President shall preside at all general meetings and at all executive board meetings.
- Design and send weekly blasts throughout the entire summer program; as needed throughout the rest of the year
- Ensure Facebook is up to date including Facebook events
- Maintain active database
- Coordinate with sign chairpeople (2) to ensure events are up to date
- Send events and pertinent information to CLIA Secretary for blast
- Master Calendar
- Create counselor application through Google form
- Compile applications and make spreadsheet
- Ensure interview questions are printed and coordinate interview session
- Send reminders for upcoming meetings
- Create and send/post flyers for all events
- Respond to emails pertaining to meetings and general questions about events
- Attend all BC sponsored events
- Attend all meetings, take minutes and record actions
- Distribute minutes after all meetings
- Maintain minutes and notes
- Manage Community Pass
- Plan swim, diving, arts & crafts, and sports schedule
- Work with Summer Program Director to assign counselors to each lesson
- Ensure information for Counselor binders is up to date on shared drive
- Schedule email with child’s schedule to be sent
- Respond to emails pertaining to summer schedule
- Assign kids to lesson times
- Be visible leadership during Cupsaw Weekend
- Create volunteer list for each event from CP to be sent to chairperson and Board Member liaison AT LEAST one month prior to event
- Work with Board Member liaison to ensure chairperson contacts volunteers to let them know expectations AT LEAST one month prior to event
- Create & send out survey within 24 hours of event- collect responses within a week
- Attend all meetings, general and executive
- Work with VP to maintain list of liaisons for committees