When: Wednesday, July 18 th at Cupsaw Lake Clubhouse
Time: Doors open at 6:00. The calling of prizes will begin at 7:00.
Admission: $5 per person (admission includes one sheet of tickets)
Additional tickets will be sold for $2 a sheet the night of the event
This is a favorite event for the kids every year!!
*Each family that participates in swim lessons, sports, or swim
team is asked to donate prizes. The more prizes we receive, the
more fun it is for the kids. There will also be an adult table, so
adult donations are welcomed as well. Prizes can be dropped
off at the lake or at 52 Marcia Road .
*We will hold a one-day presale for people to buy their prize
tickets ahead of time. This will allow you to separate them for
your kids before you arrive that night. This sale will be held on
Tuesday, July 17 th at the lake from 9:30-2:00. Tickets will also be
available the night of the event.
If you have any questions, please contact Kim Dalton at 201-819-8250
Are you getting the weekly newsletter? The link in the sidebar is broken, but you can sign up here today!
Sign up and still not getting issues? Email CorrespondingSecretary@CupsawLake.org
The next teen night is a Scavenger Hunt. It will take place this Thursday (July 12) from 7-9 at the lake. It is for Cupsaw members age 12-16 only, and teens should bring their lake tags as we will be signing them in.
The Women’s Athletic Association is pleased to offer paddleboarding at Cupsaw again this summer!!
The schedule is as follows:
Saturdays – July 14, 21, 28
9:00 – 10:30 am
Children are required to wear life vests (provided).
$20.00 per person per session.
Paddleboard Meditation/Yoga Instruction
Sundays- July 15, 22, 29
9:00 – 10:30 am
Meet at boat launch at beach.
Rental fee includes anchor.
$35 per person per session.
All sessions meet at boat launch at beach.
Program fee MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE. Fee should be paid by preceding Thursday- dropped in mailbox at 159 Cupsaw Drive before 6:00 pm.
Any inquiries – please contact Jane Burke at email@example.com or Cynthea Ryder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoy your summer at Cupsaw!
It’s the first official Friday of summer…
You know what that means!
The Kaplan’s and crew, along with our Swim and Sports Counselors, will be serving sliced steak sandwiches with mushrooms and onions in a garlic herb butter sauce, and potato salad.
Tickets and meals will be sold (rain or shine) starting at 6:00 for $8.00 a meal.
And please welcome to the lake, Sean Tobin who will be entertaining us with his music! As a reminder, our musicians do not get paid to play, so please tip them!
We look forward to kicking off the summer season with you!
The Cupsaw Sailing Club has bi-weekly races on Sunday. Races will be held on the following Sundays at 2PM, unless noted.
· 7/28 (Saturday, at Erskine 7/29 for rain date)
· 8/5 (Cupsaw Weekend)
All sailors are welcome to join the racing. If you are interested in sailing on Cupsaw, feel free to stop by and introduce yourself. We often have an extra boat or two for interested sailors. For more information please reach out to Tom Conway at email@example.com.
We have been counting down until summer, and now that Beach Club registration is open, we know it’s getting closer!
You can register for Beach Club activities, including Swim Lessons, Swim Team, Sports, Arts and Crafts, Tennis, and Small Fry’s through Community Pass.
A few things to keep in mind:
- When you log into Community Pass and choose Cupsaw Lake, choose "Browse Activities" to register.
- Be sure to choose only ONE adult when registering. As part of our Beach Club program, we require each family to donate their time for 1 event/activity. This ensures we have enough adults available to run all of our programs and events. If you are unable to commit to an event, you can opt out by paying $50. If you choose 2 adults, Community Pass will require both to volunteer. We do not require both adults, just one.
- By clicking "details" next to each activity, you can find additional information where applicable, including the anticipated swim lesson days/times.
- NEW THIS YEAR! You can register for tennis right on Community Pass!
- To avoid a late fee, register by May 19. Registration will close completely on June 1, so be sure to register by this date so you don't miss out this summer!
- If you have any questions or trouble with your registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org.