You can register for Beach Club activities, including Swim Lessons, Swim Team, Sports, Arts and Crafts, Tennis, and Small Fries through Community Pass.
A few things to keep in mind:
- When you log into Community Pass, choose or enter Cupsaw Lake Beach Club, NJ, then choose “Browse Activities” to register.
- Be sure to choose only ONE adult when registering. As part of our Beach Club program, we require each family to donate their time for 1 event/activity. This ensures we have enough adults available to run all of our programs and events. If you are unable to commit to an event, you can opt out by paying $50. If you choose 2 adults, Community Pass will require both to volunteer. We do not require both adults, just one but of course the more volunteers we have, the better.
- By clicking “details” next to each activity, you can find additional information where applicable, including the anticipated swim lesson days/times.
- To avoid a late fee, please register by May 20. Registration will close completely on June 1, so be sure to register by this date so you don’t miss out this summer!
- If you have any questions or trouble with your registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s time for Beach Club’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt! We will have a visit from the Easter Bunny, coffee and muffins, crafts and tattoos.
Cost: $2 per child
Please RSVP online >
Please join us in thanking Katie Telschow for her sincere dedication and extreme passion for the Cupsaw Lake Beach Club over the past 9 years, and wishing her all the best in her future endeavors!!
With Katie’s resignation, we are now hiring a new Summer Program Director.
Interested candidates should apply online by February 15.
For more information, please contact Kerri at email@example.com.
When: Wednesday, July 18 th at Cupsaw Lake Clubhouse
Time: Doors open at 6:00. The calling of prizes will begin at 7:00.
Admission: $5 per person (admission includes one sheet of tickets)
Additional tickets will be sold for $2 a sheet the night of the event
This is a favorite event for the kids every year!!
*Each family that participates in swim lessons, sports, or swim
team is asked to donate prizes. The more prizes we receive, the
more fun it is for the kids. There will also be an adult table, so
adult donations are welcomed as well. Prizes can be dropped
off at the lake or at 52 Marcia Road .
*We will hold a one-day presale for people to buy their prize
tickets ahead of time. This will allow you to separate them for
your kids before you arrive that night. This sale will be held on
Tuesday, July 17 th at the lake from 9:30-2:00. Tickets will also be
available the night of the event.
If you have any questions, please contact Kim Dalton at 201-819-8250