You can register for Beach Club activities, including Swim Lessons, Swim Team, Sports, Arts and Crafts, Tennis, and Small Fries through Community Pass.
A few things to keep in mind:
- When you log into Community Pass, choose or enter Cupsaw Lake Beach Club, NJ, then choose “Browse Activities” to register.
- Be sure to choose only ONE adult when registering. As part of our Beach Club program, we require each family to donate their time for 1 event/activity. This ensures we have enough adults available to run all of our programs and events. If you are unable to commit to an event, you can opt out by paying $50. If you choose 2 adults, Community Pass will require both to volunteer. We do not require both adults, just one but of course the more volunteers we have, the better.
- By clicking “details” next to each activity, you can find additional information where applicable, including the anticipated swim lesson days/times.
- To avoid a late fee, please register by May 20. Registration will close completely on June 1, so be sure to register by this date so you don’t miss out this summer!
- If you have any questions or trouble with your registration, email email@example.com.
It’s time for Beach Club’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt! We will have a visit from the Easter Bunny, coffee and muffins, crafts and tattoos.
Cost: $2 per child
Please RSVP online >
Introduction to Soccer and Tee Ball
Sponsored by the Cupsaw Lake Athletic Association (Men’s AA)
**Sign up now**
Program open to all Cupsaw Girls and Boys 4-6 years old
Basic soccer and tee ball skills
10-week program/1 hour each/program fee is $15
** Sign up now via e-mail to reserve your spot.
Stay tuned for news on season schedule. **
Program runs once per week on weekend.
Please reserve a roster spot for your child now & direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
VOLUNTEER PARENTS NEEDED.
LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP!
Please join us in thanking Katie Telschow for her sincere dedication and extreme passion for the Cupsaw Lake Beach Club over the past 9 years, and wishing her all the best in her future endeavors!!
With Katie’s resignation, we are now hiring a new Summer Program Director.
Interested candidates should apply online by February 15.
For more information, please contact Kerri at email@example.com.
CLAA Scholarships and the David Diamantopoulos Civic Recognition Award applications are now being accepted. Since 1984, the Men’s Athletic Association has awarded scholarships to graduating High School Seniors from within the Cupsaw Lake Community.
These scholarships and award would not be possible without the efforts of the CLAA members and the generous support of the Cupsaw Lake Community. All graduating high school seniors whose families are members in good standing at Cupsaw Lake are eligible.
Applications for 2019 are available! Download one now >
Come on down to the clubhouse for some holiday fun Bunco! Puzzle Farms will be there with some of everyone’s favorite eats! So bring your favorite beverage and some of your friends, or come make some new ones.