You can register for Beach Club activities, including Swim Lessons, Swim Team, Sports, Arts and Crafts, Tennis, and Small Fries through Community Pass.
A few things to keep in mind:
- When you log into Community Pass, choose or enter Cupsaw Lake Beach Club, NJ, then choose “Browse Activities” to register.
- Be sure to choose only ONE adult when registering. As part of our Beach Club program, we require each family to donate their time for 1 event/activity. This ensures we have enough adults available to run all of our programs and events. If you are unable to commit to an event, you can opt out by paying $50. If you choose 2 adults, Community Pass will require both to volunteer. We do not require both adults, just one but of course the more volunteers we have, the better.
- By clicking “details” next to each activity, you can find additional information where applicable, including the anticipated swim lesson days/times.
- To avoid a late fee, please register by May 20. Registration will close completely on June 1, so be sure to register by this date so you don’t miss out this summer!
- If you have any questions or trouble with your registration, email email@example.com.
CLIA looking to hire greeters/badge checkers to sit at our entrance by the guard shack and welcome our members during the summer season. Ideal candidates are over 21, available for daytime shifts during the week and able to politely, diligently and confidently enforce our membership rules.
Please call Peter Martin at 973-291-4191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s time for Beach Club’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt! We will have a visit from the Easter Bunny, coffee and muffins, crafts and tattoos.
Cost: $2 per child
Please RSVP online >
The CLIA Board extended the payment deadline for this year by two weeks. Your renewal membership dues were due on April 15th. The late fee must now be paid with your renewal. (This does not apply to new members.)
Are you ready for Women’s basketball?
*Games will be played Tuesday Nights @ Cupsaw Lake Outdoor Basketball Courts
*Cost is $125 per person/ per season
* All games will be officiated & jerseys will be provided
* All team members will be notified of your team prior to the first game. Captains will share bi-laws with team members.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Introduction to Soccer and Tee Ball
Sponsored by the Cupsaw Lake Athletic Association (Men’s AA)
**Sign up now**
Program open to all Cupsaw Girls and Boys 4-6 years old
Basic soccer and tee ball skills
10-week program/1 hour each/program fee is $15
** Sign up now via e-mail to reserve your spot.
Stay tuned for news on season schedule. **
Program runs once per week on weekend.
Please reserve a roster spot for your child now & direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
VOLUNTEER PARENTS NEEDED.
LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP!
Please join us in thanking Katie Telschow for her sincere dedication and extreme passion for the Cupsaw Lake Beach Club over the past 9 years, and wishing her all the best in her future endeavors!!
With Katie’s resignation, we are now hiring a new Summer Program Director.
Interested candidates should apply online by February 15.
For more information, please contact Kerri at email@example.com.