Join us for this great Cupsaw Weekend Tradition. For the safety of all of our swimmers, there are some requirements for the boaters and the swimmers:
- All Swimmers, adult and child, must have their own boater for the entire swim.
- All boaters for the adult swim must be 13 years of age or older
- All boaters for the kid’s swim must be 18 years of age or older, or be lifeguard certified.
- If you do not have a boater, please ask around, check the boater volunteer sheet at the lake, or contact Triciasiegel31@gmail.com.
- All kid swimmers 13 and under must pass a swim test to the buoy during the weeks before Cupsaw Weekend. Kids who take morning swim lessons will take the buoy test in class. If your child misses the buoy swim, or is not in morning lessons they must attend a testing time. Please ask your child if they have passed the test.
- Please email Katie to sign up for a buoy swim email@example.com Swim testing times outside of morning lessons are as follows:
- Tues. July 24th 4:45
- Thurs. July 26th 5:45
- Sat. July 28th 9:30
- Tues. July 31st 4:45
- Thurs. August 2nd 4:45
The Women’s Athletic Association is pleased to offer paddleboarding at Cupsaw again this summer!!
The schedule is as follows:
Saturdays – July 14, 21, 28
9:00 – 10:30 am
Children are required to wear life vests (provided).
$20.00 per person per session.
Paddleboard Meditation/Yoga Instruction
Sundays- July 15, 22, 29
9:00 – 10:30 am
Meet at boat launch at beach.
Rental fee includes anchor.
$35 per person per session.
All sessions meet at boat launch at beach.
Program fee MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE. Fee should be paid by preceding Thursday- dropped in mailbox at 159 Cupsaw Drive before 6:00 pm.
Any inquiries – please contact Jane Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cynthea Ryder at email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy your summer at Cupsaw!
The Cupsaw Sailing Club has bi-weekly races on Sunday. Races will be held on the following Sundays at 2PM, unless noted.
· 7/28 (Saturday, at Erskine 7/29 for rain date)
· 8/5 (Cupsaw Weekend)
All sailors are welcome to join the racing. If you are interested in sailing on Cupsaw, feel free to stop by and introduce yourself. We often have an extra boat or two for interested sailors. For more information please reach out to Tom Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUPSAW LAKE TENNIS COURT RULES
The following are the rules and regulations for the Cupsaw Lake Tennis Court.