Spaghetti & Meatballs
Unfortunately, we’re canceling Italian Night for this Friday. Thank you to all who signed up in advance. If you paid by check, it will be shredded. If you paid via Venmo, you’ll receive a refund in the next 2 days. There will not be any food served this Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Fish & Chips or Chicken & Chips
a. VENMO @CLBeachClub by 3:00pm Thursday
b. Drop Check payable to ‘Cupsaw Lake Beach Club’ in mailbox at 96 Carletondale Road by 7:00pm Wednesday
a. Choose a time slot to pick up your order outside the clubhouse.
b. There are time slots for each pick up window: 6:00, 6:15, 6:30, 6:45.
c. Be sure to select a slot for EACH PLATE you wish to purchase. For example, if you are buying 4 fish & chips for 6:00pm, you will reserve 4 slots at 6:00pm.
Food won’t be available for purchase during Fab Friday. There will be no live music, but we’ll have a good time anyway. Thanks for your understanding and most of all for your support of Beach Club.
If you have questions, please email BeachClub@cupsawlake.org.
Thank you to our generous sponsors for helping make this year’s race a success.
Saturday, November 9
Open to the public
Visit our curated selection of talented local artists:
- Acorn Hill Studio – Goldsmith
- Brownies & Ginger – Soaps and candles
- Bubala’s Gourmet Spreads – All-natural foods
- BubbleBella – Soaps and scrubs
- Cupsaw Lake Apparel – Cupsaw logoed clothing
- Dragons Denn – Stones and crystals
- Honeybee Metals – Jewelry
- JanetR Manning – Toys
- Janice O’Connor – Worded goods
- Lindsay Walker – Artist
- Lois Perfetto – Papercrafts and crocheted items
- Lulyas Doll Creations – Doll clothing and accessories
- Muccillo Studios – Ceramics
- Nine Birds – Jewelry
- Nodoko Woodcrafts – Handmade items
- PJ May Linsey – Photographer
- Pottery by Angela – Handmade Pottery
- Puzzle Farms – Foods and honey-making demonstrations
- ValKenPens – Woodcrafted pens
- Wishes Forever – Gift baskets, baby items
- WJH Chainsaw Carving & Woodwork – Wood carving and signs
- You Got It Mad & Made by Tomomi – Clothing and accessories
7:30 a.m. – Registration: 5K at Cupsaw Lake Clubhouse
8:30 a.m. – Kids’ 1 Mile
9:00 a.m. – Kids’ Sprints
9:30 a.m. – 5K Run / Walk
Registration is open!
Great yearly event with fun Halloween themed Race Tech Shirt guaranteed for all pre-registrants. Kid’s 1 mile Monster Dash and Spooky Sprints also. Shirts are guaranteed to all 5K runners who register before October 15, 2019.
Event is sanctioned and course is certified by USATF.
7:30pm @ Cupsaw Lake Clubhouse
Bring your friends.