Thank you to our generous sponsors for helping make this year’s race a success.
|AC Marmo & Sons|
|Advanced Crane Service|
|Ringwood Family Dental|
|Aquatic Art Unlimited||Karen Adatto, Coldwell Banker|
|Charles & Eileen Manley||Maggie’s|
|CLC Landscape Design||Precision Logistics|
|Cupsaw Market||Ringwood Democratic Organization|
|Donnelly Construction||Ringwood Regular Republican Club|
|Edward Martin, ESQ||Skylands Learning Center|
|Health & Wellness Partners||Skyline Family Eyecare|
|Ringwood PBA Local 247|
|Dairy Queen of Ringwood||Ringwood Animal Hospital|
|Home Field Advantage||Robert Cella, Allstate|
Saturday, November 9
Open to the public
Visit our curated selection of talented local artists:
- Acorn Hill Studio – Goldsmith
- Brownies & Ginger – Soaps and candles
- Bubala’s Gourmet Spreads – All-natural foods
- BubbleBella – Soaps and scrubs
- Cupsaw Lake Apparel – Cupsaw logoed clothing
- Dragons Denn – Stones and crystals
- Honeybee Metals – Jewelry
- JanetR Manning – Toys
- Janice O’Connor – Worded goods
- Lindsay Walker – Artist
- Lois Perfetto – Papercrafts and crocheted items
- Lulyas Doll Creations – Doll clothing and accessories
- Muccillo Studios – Ceramics
- Nine Birds – Jewelry
- Nodoko Woodcrafts – Handmade items
- PJ May Linsey – Photographer
- Pottery by Angela – Handmade Pottery
- Puzzle Farms – Foods and honey-making demonstrations
- ValKenPens – Woodcrafted pens
- Wishes Forever – Gift baskets, baby items
- WJH Chainsaw Carving & Woodwork – Wood carving and signs
- You Got It Mad & Made by Tomomi – Clothing and accessories
7:30 a.m. – Registration: 5K at Cupsaw Lake Clubhouse
8:30 a.m. – Kids’ 1 Mile
9:00 a.m. – Kids’ Sprints
9:30 a.m. – 5K Run / Walk
Registration is open!
Great yearly event with fun Halloween themed Race Tech Shirt guaranteed for all pre-registrants. Kid’s 1 mile Monster Dash and Spooky Sprints also. Shirts are guaranteed to all 5K runners who register before October 15, 2019.
Event is sanctioned and course is certified by USATF.
Saturday, September 21
• Parking lot is for CLIA members only and you must have your parking tag to access. Please one car per family.
• Members must be 18 years or older to sign in guests.
• Members under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a member 16 or older.
• No swimming, boats, kayaks, paddle boards permitted on the lake after 5pm.
• Turtle island off limits after 5pm.