Saturday, November 9
Open to the public
Visit our curated selection of talented local artists:
- Acorn Hill Studio – Goldsmith
- Brownies & Ginger – Soaps and candles
- Bubala’s Gourmet Spreads – All-natural foods
- BubbleBella – Soaps and scrubs
- Cupsaw Lake Apparel – Cupsaw logoed clothing
- Dragons Denn – Stones and crystals
- Honeybee Metals – Jewelry
- JanetR Manning – Toys
- Janice O’Connor – Worded goods
- Lindsay Walker – Artist
- Lois Perfetto – Papercrafts and crocheted items
- Lulyas Doll Creations – Doll clothing and accessories
- Muccillo Studios – Ceramics
- Nine Birds – Jewelry
- Nodoko Woodcrafts – Handmade items
- PJ May Linsey – Photographer
- Pottery by Angela – Handmade Pottery
- Puzzle Farms – Foods and honey-making demonstrations
- ValKenPens – Woodcrafted pens
- Wishes Forever – Gift baskets, baby items
- WJH Chainsaw Carving & Woodwork – Wood carving and signs
- You Got It Mad & Made by Tomomi – Clothing and accessories
7:30 a.m. – Registration: 5K at Cupsaw Lake Clubhouse
8:30 a.m. – Kids’ 1 Mile
9:00 a.m. – Kids’ Sprints
9:30 a.m. – 5K Run / Walk
Registration is open!
Great yearly event with fun Halloween themed Race Tech Shirt guaranteed for all pre-registrants. Kid’s 1 mile Monster Dash and Spooky Sprints also. Shirts are guaranteed to all 5K runners who register before October 15, 2019.
Event is sanctioned and course is certified by USATF.
7:30pm @ Cupsaw Lake Clubhouse
Bring your friends.
Come celebrate Cupsaw Lake’s 75th Anniversary in style.
Tickets are $45 each and include dinner, music and champagne toast.
October 12 – 7pm to Midnight
Cupsaw Lake Clubhouse
For tickets: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venmo accepted: @CUPSAW-CLIA
ENTER: Email entry to Jenn Bozan email@example.com by Aug 29
BRING: Crock-Pot to the clubhouse by 4:30pm on Aug 30
LABEL: Back of your Crock-Pot with the chef’s name and some details: meat/meatless/vegetarian/mild/spicy-as-all-get-out
EARN: Bragging rights for the entire year
Please use a Crock-Pot liner. If you need one, there will be liners available in the clubhouse kitchen on Wednesday, Aug 28.
Last year we had over 20 entries. Let’s see if we can top that!
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter.