Saturday, June 4
7 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
$20 per fisherman
- Open to All CLIA Members and their registered guests 18 Years and older
- Pre-registration required
- Fish from your dock, boat, Turtle Island or the dam
- Prizes and awards
- Burgers, Hot Dogs and Refreshments
- Female fishermen welcome and encouraged!!
For registration information and rules contact:
Sponsored by the Cupsaw Lake Athletic Ass’n.
Looking for your badges? Badges will be available for pick up on Saturday from 10am-12pm from Tim Powers. From 12-6pm you can get them from the guards. Guards will be on duty this weekend from 12-6pm on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
The Men’s Athletic Association would like to congratulate the winners of this year’s Cupsaw Lake Athletic Association Scholarships. Each winner received $1,000. The winners of the scholarships given in memory of past Men’s AA Presidents, are Emma Spero, Molly Leenas, and Daphne Leenas.
Also, this year we have added a new award, the David Diamantopoulos Civic Recognition Award and that winner is Kyle Andreniuk.
Congratulations to this year’s winners and THANK YOU to everyone who supports the Men’s AA throughout the year to make these scholarships possible!!
Swim and Summer Program applications due!
Only 4 days left to avoid late fee!
A big thank you from CLIA to the Ringwood Underwater Search and Recovery team for making our lake cleaner and safer. On April 3rd and April 26th, their crew searched underwater by the swim lanes, beach, boat launch, and diving board areas to clear out any potentially dangerous debris. Their professional team did a great job and a number of members enjoyed watching the divers and seeing their equipment. As a thank you for the dive team’s effort, the Cupsaw Men’s Horseshoes & Darts League donated $250 to their organization.
May 2016 General Membership Meeting - Thursday, May 12 at 7:30pm @ CLIA Clubhouse
Please join us for our first General Membership Meeting of 2016. This is your lake and this meeting is a key opportunity to stay informed and make your voices heard. We are committed to a brief meeting to make the most of everyone’s time.
- Opportunity for the general membership to receive updates directly from CLIA Board and committee members and provide in-person feedback.
- There is always the option to provide feedback on CupsawLake.org and to committee members via Contact Us.
- Badges will be distributed only at the end of the meeting to ensure smooth progression of conversation and minimal disruptions.